Frozen fish sticks and pre-shredded coleslaw or broccoli slaw veggies make these quick and tasty;Family Sized Oven Baked Fish Tacos really simple to make for any busy weeknight dinner.
Fish Tacos might not sound like your typical quick dinner solution for a busy weeknight, but you’d be surprised at how quickly this recipe for Family Sized Oven Baked Fish Tacos whips up.
The hack with this recipe is to use your favorite store-bought frozen fish sticks. This eliminates the extra task (and mess) that comes with battering and frying your own fish filets.
These Family Sized Oven Baked Fish Tacos bake up quickly in our favorite 3-Quart Ceramic Casserole Dish. This casserole dish is perfect for family meals thanks to its large size and versatility. Plus, it is microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.
Fill your favorite corn (or flour) tortillas with pre-baked fish sticks. I like using 3 fish sticks per tortilla for the perfect amount of filling. Then, top with Mexican blend cheese, Place them all in the casserole dish and bake until the tortillas are warmed and the cheese is melted.
Top the fish stuffed tortillas with your favorite taco toppings, or a refreshing slaw like Cilantro Lime Broccoli Slaw or Cilantro Lime Cabbage Slaw. Serve with extra lime wedges, and avocado slices or guacamole.
More Quick and Tasty Mexican Favorites:
- Try his One-Pot Tasty Taco Mac when you’re craving the flavors of tacos but feel like having pasta.
- This Mango Avocado Salsa is really refreshing, especially in the summer. Serve with corn chips or top grilled chicken with spoonfuls…it’s delicious!
- A creative and appetizer, this Cheesy Taco Soleil Tart calls for puffed pastry and a few other easy-to-find ingredients to make this flaky, pull-apart tart.
- These Loaded Veggie Nachos whip up in a pinch on a busy weeknight!
- You can’t have Mexican night without a big bowl of guac. I love this Deconstructed Guacamole for something a little different.
What are your favorite quick and tasty solutions for taco night?
Family Sized Oven Baked Fish Tacos
Frozen fish sticks and pre-shredded coleslaw or broccoli slaw veggies make these quick and tasty Family Sized Oven Baked Fish Tacos really simple to make for any busy weeknight dinner.
- 4 1/4 cups pre-packaged shredded broccoli or cabbage Slaw
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 3 Tbsp bottled creamy cilantro lime salad dressing
- 27 fish sticks
- 9 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
In a medium bowl, combine slaw with cilantro, pepper and onion. Toss with the dressing. Chill until ready to use. Bake fish sticks according to package instructions. Place 3 fish sticks in each tortilla. Arrange stuffed tortillas in casserole dish. Add 1 tablespoon of cheese to each stuffed tortilla. Bake (using the same oven temperature as you did for the fish sticks) until tortillas are warmed and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, top with slaw mixture. Serve with lime wedges and sliced avocado.