These 3-Ingredient Easy Taquito Enchiladas are the perfect dinner solution for your busy weekdays! Simply fill some flour tortillas with scrambled egg, shredded chicken or beef and some cheese, roll them up then smother in verde salsa, top with cheese and your dinner in a pan is ready for action! Bake at 325 for 15 minutes then top with avacado, green onions and cilantro. Dinner is served in the easiest way ever.
Get Creative with Your Enchiladas
Here are a few more specific tips and tricks to this recipe:
- Stuff your taquitos with scrambled eggs, shredded chicken, sausage, shredded/ground beef or a tofu scramble and then load-up with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Or make it even easier by using premade taquitos from the freezer section!
- Garnish with tomatoes and cilantro if your crowd doesn’t dig onions or top with avacado and black beans
Cook Up a Batch
Get the Tools. Need to stock your kitchen with baking gear– nonstick baking pans, a non-stick spatula or mixing bowls? You can find these essentials and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
Easy Taquito Breakfast Enchiladas
Bake up a batch of these incredibly easy 3-Ingredient Taquito Enchiladas in just 15 minutes. Serve them in the morning, or enjoy a bite of breakfast for dinner!
- 10 flour tortilla shells
- 6 eggs scrambled or 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken or beef
- 2 cups of shredded cheese for inside of taquitos
- 2 cups of pepper jack cheese for topping
- 1/4- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
Stuff each flour tortilla with scrambled egg and a generous sprinkle of cheese then roll the tortilla up into a taquito. Place each taquito in deep baking dish then one you have lined the baking dish with all the taquitos, top with shredded cheese. Bake at 325 for 15 minutes and then garnish with chopped avocado, fresh cilantro and green onions to taste. Serve and enjoy!