Entertaining is easy with this beautiful and inviting cheese board. Give your guests a gourmet offering that takes just minutes to prepare and is full of bold, delicious flavors. Our stunning pomegranate-jeweled cheeseball bursts with festive pomegranate seeds, fresh herbs, and crunchy nuts – there’s something for everyone in this gorgeous spread! Make this simple yet elegant cheese board your new signature party dish!
We love spreading crackers with cheeseball goodness and topping it with a fresh, plump berry or grape. Dabbing soft cheese on a salty, good-quality olive is beyond delicious too! The Good Cook Cheese Cutting Set is perfect for slicing, spreading, and schmearing cheese on all kinds of yummy goodies!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Get creative with crackers– add a selection of crostini, flat bread, and whole-grain crackers for serving with your cheese
- Mix and match herbs– fresh parsley, sage, oregano, or basil can change the flavor profile of your spread
- Serve with summer sausage– thickly sliced summer sausage coins are the perfect vessel for a schmear of cheese
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook Cheese Cutting Set, the Good Cook Wood Paddle Cutting Board, the Good Cook Nonstick Paring Knife? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Festive Herbed Cheese Ball
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 0 hours
- Yield: 8
- 1 (5.2 oz) package soft cheese (like Boursin)
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped herbs (dill, chives, rosemary and/or thyme)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 oz crackers
- For the cheeseboard: grapes, olives, almonds, berries, etc.
Mix cheese, herbs and pepper together. Wet hands slightly and gather cheese into a ball in your hands. Gently press pomegranates around the ball. Serve with crackers. If desired, serve on a cheeseboard with a variety of fruits, olives and nuts.