Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread is a sweet and satisfying bakery-style treat. Featuring mashed sweet potato and cinnamon, this healthy version of snack bread is gluten-free and loaded with protein. Enjoy Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread for breakfast or with a mid-afternoon cup of hot tea.
With fall and winter season upon us, we’ve got an over-abundance of leftover mashed sweet potatoes. Why not put them to good use? To satisfy cool weather baked good cravings, we whipped up this tasty Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread. It’s lightly sweetened, with added collagen peptides and egg whites for 17g protein and coconut flour for a gluten-free base. Packed with nutrient-rich sweet potato, this bread is healthy yet feels cozy and indulgent. Enjoy Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread alone, with fresh berries and almonds or even top with your favorite nut butter. So perfect!
Get the Tools
A GoodCook Small Snack Meal Prep Container perfectly fits this fall-inspired snack along with and a side of fresh fruit. Start by mixing up all the ingredients in a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl. It’s big enough for doubling the recipe and is super easy to clean. Bake up the loaf in a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick 9×5” Loaf Pan. It has a channeled surface for even baking and a nonstick interior that cleans up easily. That’s all you need to do for a tasty and nutritious snack! Let’s get baking!
Storing Snack Bread
- After baking and cooling, store in an airtight container lined with a paper towel. We love the GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids for keeping our snack bread fresh. This snack bread is good for up to one week if stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Make multiple loaves and freeze the extra. Place the cooled loaf in a resealable freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Alternately, slice the bread and freeze it on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Sheet Pan, then store frozen slices in a resealable freezer bag for up to 3 months in the freezer. To thaw, leave frozen snack bread out overnight and it’ll be ready to eat in the morning.
Make & Share
Happy Snack Bread Baking! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack bread is a sweet and satisfying treat to enjoy for breakfast or snack with a hot cup of tea.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 6 scoops collagen peptides
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups liquid egg whites
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup no-sugar added raisins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix the coconut flour, coconut sugar, collagen, cinnamon and baking powder together. Add in the egg whites, mashed sweet potato and vanilla, mixing well. Set batter aside. Line a 9” loaf pan with parchment paper, then spray with non-stick spray.
Fold the raisins into batter (save 1-2 Tbsp for the top, if desired). Pour batter into pan and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow bread to cool for 1 hour before slicing.
This recipe goes great with these recommended sides to complete your meal:
- ½ cup of blueberries and/or raspberries
#10786 Small Snack Meal Prep Container - DINNER
1/2 cup compartment = Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Snack Bread
1/2 cup compartment = blue berries and/or raspberries