This recipe is part of the 2017 Real Summer Real Flavor Giveaway. Click here and learn how you could instantly win $100,000!
What happens when you combine a Mexican fair favorite with a classic Italian dessert? You get this incredibly indulgent Churro Cheesecake Crunch Cake. We take the addictive cinnamon flavors from a churro and layer them with the creamy goodness of cheesecake, all in one impressive no-bake dessert. This simple recipe takes minimal effort to whip up and is perfect for parties and celebrations.
Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce or melted white chocolate for extra yum!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Mexican Chocolate Cheesecake. Add ¼ cup cocoa powder to the cream cheese pudding mixture to infuse some chocolate into your dessert
- Pecan Crunch. Sprinkle with chopped candied pecans before serving for intense crunch
- Berry Cheesecake. Combine 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, or chopped strawberries with the cream cheese pudding mixture for bright addition to dessert
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook 9 X 9 Ceramic Dish, the Good Cook Slotted Turner Spatula, and the Good Cook Classic Solid Spoon? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Churro Cheesecake Crunch Cake
Bring the best flavors of the fair into your kitchen! This no-bake Churro Cheesecake Crunch Cake is half cheesecake, half churro, all sorts of yummy! Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce for extra yum.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 hours
- Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- 2 (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar caramel sauce
- 1 (14.4 oz) box cinnamon grahams (crush 15 of the crackers)
- 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar
In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding mix*. Whip until light and fluffy.
Line the bottom of a 9×9” Good Cook Ceramic Dish with unbroken cinnamon grahams. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top. Drizzle with half of caramel sauce. Top with another layer of unbroken grahams, top with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel sauce.
In a large bowl, stir together crushed grahams and melted butter. Spread atop the cake, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before serving.
*The recipe above makes a thick, rich cheesecake filling. If a slightly fluffier texture is preferred, whip 1/2 cup of milk into the cream cheese mixture.
- Serving Size: 9