This easy Chicken and Tortilla Chip Dump Casserole is a super delicious fiesta in your mouth! Made by literally dumping ingredients in a deep roasting pan or cake pan and baking, you will save so much time with this cleverly delightful meal idea!
Get Creative with Your Dump Dish
Here are a few more specific tips and tricks to pulling off any dump casserole:
- substitute beef for chicken and use red salsa instead of cheese sauce
- garnish with avocado instead of cilantro
- add chile peppers if your crowd likes a little spicy kick
Bake it Up!
Get the Tools. Need to stock your kitchen with baking gear– roasting pans, mixing bowls or a spatula? You can find these essentials and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
Chicken and Tortilla Chip Dump Cassrole
This easy Chicken and Tortilla Chip Dump Casserole is a fiesta in your mouth!
- 12 chicken tenders
- 2-3 cups of tortilla chips
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 2 approx 14 oz jars of cheese sauce (we used Ragu)
- fresh cilantro to taste
- chopped black olives to taste
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Layer the bottom of a deep dish baking pan with tortilla chips and top with chicken tenders. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes on top and cover with cheese sauce. Bake 400F for 30 minutes and then sprinkle with shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Top with more chopped tomato. Bake 400F until cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh cilantro and black olives. Serve and enjoy! It's a fiesta!