Wedge lettuce is having a comeback, and it’s totally won us over. It’s the perfect vehicle for a sprinkling of bacon, a drizzle of creamy dressing, and a smattering of chicken and nuts. Our Chicken Bacon Caesar Wedge Salad recipe is so refreshing and wonderfully low-carb, you’ll want to have it for lunch every day! It’s simple and easy to make, and is a delightful change from your usual salad. Go ahead and serve this for lunch, brunch, or as a deliciously satisfying light dinner.
The Good Cook Touch Locking Tongs make it easy to plate your salad. They can grab your lettuce wedges without any slippage, so you can transfer like a pro! Whip up the creamy dressing in the Good Cook Non-Slip Mixing Bowl. The pointed spout gives you better precision for pouring without a mess. Your lettuce wedges will love a good drizzle of this tasty dressing!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Add Healthy Fats- Slice an avocado and pile it on with your other ingredients for a heart-healthy meal!
- Sprinkle on Spice- Add Indian flavor with a sprinkling of Garam Masala
- Seafood Twist- Seafood lovers can swap out the chicken for cooked shrimp
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook Touch Locking Tongs, Good Cook Santoku Knife, Good Cook Touch 3-Quart Plastic Mixing Bowl? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Chicken Bacon Caesar Wedge Salad
Serves 4 | 10 mins
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2-2/3 cup Caesar salad dressing (creamy or light)
- 1 grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or diced
With a GoodCook knife, cut the bottom stem from the iceberg lettuce. Clean well, then slice into four wedges.
Arrange wedges on a platter. Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with chopped chicken and bacon. Garnish with parmesan and tomatoes.