This super Cheesy Chicken Taco Ramen Bake is both easy to make and easy on your budget! You can substitute any cooked meat, like ground beef or steak for the chicken. Skip the meat and add another type of cheese if you are looking for a meatless meal! Take out the seasoning packets before you cook the noodles then dump in a baking dish and top with salsa. Go hot and spicy or stay mild! Smother in meat and cheese then bake and you are set for the meal!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Substitute black bean salsa and corn instead of regular salsa then garnish with green onions
- Add feta cheese and olives along with your regular cheese mix!
- Chopped bell peppers would also be a lovely addition!
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like one of our deep dish ceramic baking pans or the kitchen tongs you saw in the video? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:Print
Cheesy Chicken Taco Ramen Bake
Easy on the budget and easy to make, this Cheesy Taco Ramen Bake can be made in under 30 minutes! Get ready for dinner!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 3 ramen noodle bricks (remove the seasoning packets)
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa or enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups cooked chicken or ground beef
- cilantro (for garnish)
Boil 3 bricks of ramen noodles in 6 cups of water until tender and then strain. Using tongs, put the noodles in a deep dish baking pan Top with salsa, meat and cheese. Bake 350° F for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro and serve.