Gooey, cheesy, and just right for sharing, this Pull Apart Garlic Cheese Bread is perfect for parties. Layers of flavorful herbs, melty cheese, and fluffy, warm bread create a pull apart loaf with a beautiful golden color and mouthwatering aroma. Serve warm out of the oven, and we guarantee this deliciously addictive cheesy bread will disappear in seconds!
We make it easy to get this recipe prepped and out of the oven lickety-split with refrigerated bread dough. Give your fresh herbs a snip with the Good Cook Kitchen Shears instead of chopping, then bake this amazingly yummy cheesy bread in the Good Cook Ceramic Loaf Dish for perfect results.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Buffalo Chicken– Add 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken, 1 cup Buffalo sauce, and 2 ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese. Serve with ranch dressing.
- Pizza Bread– Swap out the cheddar cheese for mozzarella, add 1 cup mini pepperoni, and serve with pizza dipping sauce.
- Mediterranean– Swap out the cheddar for ¾ cup feta and ½ cup mozzarella cheese, and add in 2 cups fresh spinach.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook Kitchen Shears, the Good Cook Ceramic Loaf Pan, and the Good Cook Chef’s Knife? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Cheddar-Garlic Pull Apart
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 2 (13.8 oz) containers refrigerated pizza dough
- 16-18 slices cheddar or Monterey-jack cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp chives, snipped into small pieces
- nonstick spray
Heat oven to 325ºF.
With a pair of Good Cook Kitchen Shears, unroll pizza dough and snip each into 9 squares. Place cheese between each piece and stack pieces standing up GoodCook 9×5″ loaf pan, which has been generously sprayed with nonstick. Mix together melted butter, garlic and chives. Drizzle over bread.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked in the middle. Watch the crust, and if it begins to become too brown, cover with a tent of tin foil. Allow to cool slightly before pulling apart and enjoying. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.