You’ve already tried S’mores. Now add a tasty twist to your camping dessert! With this simple idea for marshmallow toasted strawberries, everyone will love gathering around the campfire for a new tradition. Just two ingredients–strawberries and marshmallow fluff, and you’ll have oodles of these scrumptious skewers ready to enjoy in minutes.
Because marshmallow fluff toasts so quickly, the berries stay fresh and bright, while toasting. The end result is like a big bite of strawberries and cream…made on a GoodCook Marshmallow skewer.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Bananas Foster Skewers. Skewer bananas, dip in marshmallow fluff. Toast and serve with caramel for dipping. Yum!
- Very Berry Skewers. Skewer strawberries, blackberries and large raspberries for a simple twist.
- Chocolate Berry Skewers. Hull a strawberry with the GoodCook Strawberry Huller. Skewer and dip in hot fudge before dipping in marshmallow fluff. Toast and enjoy!
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like wooden bamboo skewers and other camping favorites? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
- No Cook Berry Éclair Crunch Cake
- Summertime Donut Ice Cream Shortcake
- Grilled Watermelon Fruit Pizza