Tasty gluten-free fall Breakfast Granola is the perfect option for a healthy breakfast or satisfying on-the-go snack. Gluten-free oats, pecans and pepitas are tossed with naturally sweetened agave and coconut oil, then toasted to perfection. Prepare this delicious Breakfast Granola ahead of time for an easy solution to busy mornings.
We wanted breakfast to be as quick and easy as cold cereal but with added health benefits to keep you going all morning long. This breakfast granola is packed with heart-healthy fats, fiber, and protein, perfect for starting your morning out right. It bakes up on one pan, stores easily, and can be used as a topping for an extra nutrition boost – we love it on waffles, yogurt, pancakes, and fruit salad. A nutritious, quick-to-prepare breakfast to start your day!
Get the Tools
A GoodCook Small Snack Meal Prep Container is ready to fit a serving of breakfast granola and a heaping of fresh fruit. Start by mixing up all the ingredients in a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl. It’s big enough to handle a double batch and super easy to clean. It goes in the oven on a GoodCook AirPerfect Nonstick Pan. We love the easy-to-clean nonstick surface. That’s all you need to do for a tasty, nutritious and satisfying breakfast! Are you ready to start your morning off right?
Batch Prepping Granola
- Cool granola to room temperature before storing. We use GoodCook Melamine Nesting Bowl Set With Lids for keeping granola fresh. Throughout the week, add granola to yogurt, fruit salad, use as a waffle and pancake topping, or serve with milk. Granola can be stored in an airtight container or the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Double the recipe and freeze the extra. Once cooled, place extra granola in resealable freezer bags. Freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, leave frozen granola out overnight and it will be ready to use in the morning.
Make & Share
Happy Meal Prepping! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
EASY Gluten Free Fall Breakfast Granola doubles as a breakfast or healthy snack on-the-go! Naturally sweetened with agave and made with your favorite ingredients.
- 2 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, raw
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, pepitas, cinnamon, and raisins. Stir together to combine.
Stir in agave and coconut oil. Coating the dry ingredients well. Spread the mixture over the parchment paper in an even layer. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until lightly browned. It will continue cooking out of the oven. Let the pan rest completely undisturbed until it cools completely before breaking the granola into pieces.
Store in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain freshness.
This recipe goes great with these recommended sides to complete your meal:
- ½ cup of strawberries and/or blackberries