We’re totally okay with shortcuts, especially when the result is delicious dessert in under five. These delightfully cute blueberry almond cheesecake bites are perfect for impromptu get-togethers and summer gatherings. Store-bought almond biscuits are slathered with creamy Italian marscapone cheese, dotted with tart, fresh blueberries, and drizzled with sweet honey. We seriously couldn’t ask for an easier no-bake recipe. Grab a GoodCook Sweet Creations Angled 9″ Icing Spatula and spread up a quick batch of these tasty mini treats at your next summer party. No cooking required!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Cocoa Loco. Whip in 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder and 1 Tablespoon sugar to the marscapone cheese. Top with shredded coconut.
- Berry Nice. What’s your favorite berry? Try sliced strawberries or raspberries instead of blueberries.
- Chocolate Chipper. In place of the blueberries, sprinkle each biscuit with 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips, then drizzle with honey.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook Touch Spatula Spreader, the Good Cook Stainless Steel Wire Strainer, and the Good Cook 3-Piece Colander Bowl Set? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Blueberry Almond Cheesecake Bites
- 12 almond thin cookies or graham crackers
- 4 oz mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/3 cup honey
Spread mascarpone or cream cheese on cookies or crackers. Top with blueberries. Drizzle with honey. For best results, enjoy immediately.