Celebrate the start of summer with a big pitcher of blue lemonade party punch. It’s a sweet, tangy version of classic lemonade, and we’ve added a few extras to make it party-worthy. The adult version calls for blue raspberry vodka, and the kid-friendly recipe includes ginger ale and blue Kool-Aid. So perfect for a hot summer day!
Keep your summer entertaining simple and easy with this refreshing punch. A self-serve station stocked with cups and a large beverage dispenser will keep guests happy and mingling. It’s so easy to spread good cheer with this delightful boozy lemonade!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Cherry Limeade. Use cherry flavored vodka, and replace the lemons with sliced limes and lime juice. For the kids version, simply swap out the blue Kool-Aid for black cherry flavored.
- Strawberry lemonade. Simply swap out the blue raspberry vodka for strawberry vodka, and use strawberry Kool-Aid for the kid-friendly version.
- Peach Mango. Use peach flavored vodka and add ½ cup mango nectar to the recipe. For a virgin version, swap out the blue Kool-Aid for peach mango.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like a Good Cook Citrus Squeezer or Good Cook Nonstick Paring Knife? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Blue Lemonade Party Punch
Spread summer cheer with this delightful blue raspberry lemonade. Serve the adult version at your next party, or keep kid-friendly for family picnics!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 20
- 6 lemons, sliced
- 1 bottle blue raspberry vodka*
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 gallon water or sparkling water
- Crushed ice
Fill a 2 gallon beverage dispenser halfway full with ice. Top with sliced lemons.
Add sugar, vodka, lemon juice and water. Stir every 1-2 minutes, until sugar dissolves.
Alternate preparation: Boil sugar with 2 cups of water to create a simple syrup. Cool, then stir into lemon with remaining ingredients. Best for immediate serving, as you don’t have to wait for the sugar to dissolve.
*For a liquor-free version, add 2 liters ginger ale and 1 packet blue koolaid.