Everybody loves tacos! So we turned them into these tasty Baked Taco Cups. Made resolution-sized for the New Year. Or bake up a batch of these savory eats for your next Game Day party or potluck…and watch them disappear, quick!
The recipe is designed for the Good Cook 24-Count Nonstick Muffin Pan, our oversized pan that makes it easy to cook up enough for a crowd. Once you’ve delighted everyone with dinner, the pan is a perfect fit for boxed muffin mixes. No more batch cooking required, just fill the 24-cup pan and bake everything at once!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Add Beef or Bison. Swap the turkey for a heartier meat. Ground beef or bison works nicely, or stir in some prepared pulled chicken or carnitas.
- Fiesta Fixin’s. When adding the cheese, toss in some corn, green chili or jalapeños for added flavor.
- Tortilla Swap. Prefer a flour tortilla? Cut burrito-sized tortillas into 3-4″ rounds with the Sweet Creations 5-piece Nested Round Cutters. Press into muffin tin and fill as instructed in the recipe.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like the Good Cook 24-Count Nonstick Muffin Pan? You can find it in our Amazon Store…with so many more must-haves. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Baked Turkey & Black Bean Taco Cups
Make a pan full of these fun 3-bite eats. Perfect as an appetizer, or enjoy them as a serving-sized dinner.
- 2 lbs ground turkey, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups sharp cheddar
- 24 mini corn tortillas
- nonstick olive oil or coconut oil spray
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh diced green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
Heat oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl, stir together cooked turkey, black beans, taco seasoning and cheddar. Spray a Good Cook 24-Count Muffin Tin generously with nonstick olive oil spray. Heat tortillas in the microwave, just until warm and soft, then working quickly, press tortillas into muffin cups and fill with about 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture. Spray cups generously with nonstick spray. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until edges of cups are light golden. Top with sour cream, cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and jalapeno. Enjoy!