Posted by Goodcook.comhttp://www.goodcook.com/baked-bacon-gruyere-egg-bite-meal-prep/
© 2020 Good Cook. All rights reserved.
Copycat Baked Bacon Gruyere Egg Bites
cup grated gruyere
Tbsp bacon bits
Tbsp fresh chives or parsley, finely chopped
Salt and pepper
Nonstick baking spray
cups fresh mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in gruyere, bacon bits and chives. Salt and pepper lightly.
- Pour mixture into each muffin cup, until about 2/3 full. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool before inverting pan.
- Pack in one section of the snack meal prep container, add fresh berries to the other section.