Amp up your party with this boozy party punch. It’s got all the special effects you’ll need for a spooky Halloween celebration or groovy fall hoedown. Put this hollowed out pumpkin on your punch table, pour in some libations, and let the dry ice steam away. A little creepy and totally refreshing, your guests will be seriously impressed! If kids are your target audience, swap in ginger beer for the apple jack. You’ll be amazed that a single bowl of punch has an incredibly infectious party vibe.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Salted Caramel. Replace the Apple Jack with a bottle of salted caramel vodka
- Vampire Punch. Replace the recipe with 4 cups rum, 4 cups orange juice, 6 cups pomegranate juice, 1 liter seltzer water, and ½ cup lemon juice
- Pumpkin Spice. Replace Apple Jack with 4 cups bourbon and combine with a bottle of apple cider, 1 cup honey, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with Halloween tools? You can find these all sorts of fun ideas in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
Smoking Apple Jack Punch in a Pumpkin
A quick and simple boozy party punch. When making this for all ages, swap in ginger beer, instead of Apple Jack.
- 1 large pumpkin
- 1 (89 oz) bottle apple cider
- 1 bottle Apple Jack or Fireball Whiskey
- 2-4 pounds dry ice
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Good Cook Pumpkin Tap
With a sharp knife, cut the top from the pumpkin. Remove top and discard. With a large metal spoon, scrape pumpkin clean. Discard pumpkin seeds. Press the Good Cook pumpkin tap into the lower 1/4 of the pumpkin. Remove the cutting portion from the back end of the tap. Fill pumpkin with apple cider and Apple Jack. Just before serving, place 1 pound of dry ice in the pumpkin. Drink will fog for about 20 minutes per pound of dry ice. Replenish as needed.