Solve all of your “What do I make for supper?!” worries with this delicious, 5 Ingredient Creamy Chicken Spaghetti soup that you can make in one pot! Comfort food for your crew and easy clean-up too! What more could you ask for in a meal? Splash some shredded cheese like Romano or parm on afterwards and add fresh herbs and you are in business.
Our short video shows you all the moves:
Get Creative with Your Soup
Here are a few easy flavors twists you can make with this recipe:
- Add ham or frozen shrimp (which you you add after cooking the pasta a bit)
- Keep the meal vegetarian and add frozen carrots and snow peas
- Top with cheddar cheese and sun dried tomatoes for a different twist
- Serve with some crispy french bread that you can dunk into the soup
Cook up a Big Batch
Get the Tools. Need to stock your kitchen with cooking gear like this deep skillet or a great soup ladle? You can find these essentials and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop & ship directly to your front door.
5 Ingredient Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Soup
Make dinner in a cinch (and in one pot!) with this super delicious and super simple Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Soup! It's what's for dinner!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 TBS garlic chopped
- 5-6 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of cream
- fresh basil and grated cheese to garnish
In a single pot combine spaghetti, broth, cooked chicken, garlic and cream. Cook on medium high heat (simmering) for 12-15 minutes until spaghetti is tender and cooked. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and grated cheese! Enjoy!