If you’ve never made a flourless chocolate cake, put this recipe on your must-try-tonight list! With just 3 ingredients for the cake, berries and powdered sugar, you’ll have a decadent, rich chocolate came coming out of the oven just 60 minutes from now. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, National Chocolate Day or any day when you’re craving a cake, we love this recipe and think you will, too!
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- Peanut Butter Cake. Swap in peanut butter chips for chocolate. Top with berries and jam for a tasty PB&Jam dessert!
- Swap the Toppin’s. Any fruit will do here. Add your favorite. Or go for a whole rainbow!
- Hot Chocolate Cake. Instead of powdered sugar, top with a drizzle of hot fudge and serve warm with ice cream.
Get the Tools
Bake like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with essentials like AirPerfect baking pans, batter bowls and mixing spoond? You can find these tools and more in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
- 1 (16 oz) bag semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- nonstick baking spray (flour added)
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together. Stir until smooth. Whisk or beat in eggs until mixture is smooth.
- Line a 9" AirPerfect Round Cake Pan with parchment paper, then spray very generously with nonstick baking spray. Pour batter in pan.
- Bake at 325ºF for 50-55 minutes, or until the center of the cake sets. Allow to cool before inverting on a serving platter. Top with fresh berries and powdered sugar.