Ready-to-go pancake mix can be easily turned into delicious morning muffins. Just stir up two simple ingredients (and a bit of water), bake and enjoy the morning relaxing in your fuzzy slippers. No standing around the stove, waiting to flip perfectly browned pancakes. Instead, you can bake up a whole batch of 2-ingredient pancake muffins in 2 minutes flat.
Once out of the oven, enjoy with whatever pancake toppings you prefer. Put a pat of butter on top, drizzle with syrup, or if you’re feeling fancy, beat fresh whipped cream with pure maple syrup for a sweet dollop. Finish it all off with sprinkles and you’ll have a holiday morning breakfast so deliciously easy, it feels like a gift!
Here’s how to make this yummy, simple breakfast idea.
Recipe Twists You’ll Love
Though we added bright red raspberries to our muffin mix, there are dozens of variations! Skip the red berries and twist it up with one of these add-ins, instead.
- Chocolate chips
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Apple pie filling
- Chopped pecans
- Rainbow sprinkles
The Perfect Muffin Pan
One storebought pouch of pancake mix (usually about 5.5oz) is a perfect fit for our Good Cook 6-Cup Muffin Pan. If you’re using a standard-sized, 12-cup muffin tin, add a small amount of water in the bottom of each unused cup to keep the pan from browning or burning.
- 1 (5.5 oz) package pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Good Cook 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together pancake mix and water. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the edges of the muffins begin to turn a light golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with whipped cream, butter and/or maple syrup. Garnish with holiday sprinkles, if desired.
- Make mini muffins! Simple spoon batter into a well-greased 24-count mini muffin tin (one batch of this mix will yield about 18 mins).