Here’s a quick idea for your next holiday party. Bring the festive fun of twinkling lights right to your table. With this quick and simple “recipe” for Twinkle Candy Lights, guests will be going gaga over your clever party ideas!
Celebrate the Colorful Season
Brighten up drawers and cupboards with our colorful Good Cook Nonstick Knives. Available in a variety of colors and sizes, these stainless steel knives aren’t just stylish, they’re chef-approved sharp! Purchase your favorite, or buy the whole set. Available now from Amazon.com
- RED | Nonstick Utility Knife
- ORANGE | 5-inch Santoku knife
- YELLOW | Nonstick Bread knife
- GREEN | 4-inch Paring knife
- BLUE | Chef’s knife
- PURPLE | 5-inch Sandwich knife
2-Ingredient Twinkle Light Candies
Turn two basic candies into adorable twinkling light treats! This simple idea looks great on holiday party tables!
- 1/4 cup coated candies (like Mike & Ike's)
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate covered almonds
With a 4-inch Good Cook paring knife, slice candies in half. Press gummy ends to the top, rounded portion of each chocolate covered almond. Serve and enjoy!