When it comes to packing lunch, it’s easy to hit the kitchen, then decide it’s just too much work. Without a plan and proper ingredients, the morning rush can be just far too frantic for lunchboxing. But, eating out everyday can get soo expensive. So, having a few quick tricks up your sleeve is the ultimate way to reclaim the homemade brown bag. And here’s one of our favorite lunchtime tricks ever–a simple and delicious 2-ingredient chili, packed in a Good Cook 3-section food storage.
Fun Flavor Twists
Enjoy this recipe as written below. Or try these easy upgrades:
- White Chicken Chili. Swap in white beans, green chili salsa and shredded rotisserie chicken for a yummy twist. Topped with white cheddar, this one’s a winner!
- Spiced Curry. Enjoy the flavors of Indian food by using garbanzo beans, coconut milk and a teaspoon of yellow curry for a tasty twist.
- Lovely Lentils. A can of undrained lentils and tablespoon of Thai red curry paste make an incredible 2-ingredient soup. Pack some cooked rice, instead of cheese, for a vegan version.
Get the Tools
Lunch like a pro. Need to stock your kitchen with lunchbox essentials? You can find everything you need for packing a beautiful bento in our Amazon Store. Click here now to shop and ship directly to your front door.
If You Like This Recipe, You’ll Love
Want even more tasty ideas like this one? Don’t miss these amazing eats:
- 1 cup black beans, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar, green onions
- tortilla chips
In a Good Cook 3-section food storage container, stir together black beans and salsa. Pack with favorite toppings and tortilla chips. To serve, heat chili, top as desired. Enjoy with tortilla chips!